Re: GPL question

From: Byung-Hee HWANG
Subject: Re: GPL question
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 20:39:21 +0900

On Sun, 2007-10-14 at 15:18 +0900, Miles Bader wrote:
> John Hasler <john@dhh.gt.org> writes:
> > Rjack is a troll.  There is no point in trying to make sense of what he
> > writes.
>
> FWIW, Mike Cox is a troll too, though perhaps a slightly more subtle one
> than bumblers like rjack or wigged out nutcases like Terekhov.

BTW, who is rjack? There is no domain like 'come.izb.knu.ac.kr'.
Anyway, we deployed DKIM (RFC4871) because unknown user like rjack.
So from now on, please do not trust rjack's word at all.

--
Byung-Hee HWANG <bh@izb.knu.ac.kr>

"He's a responsible man in his own way."
                -- Michael Corleone, "Chapter 25", page 363