Re: GNU "Moral Codes"

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: GNU "Moral Codes"
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 10:54:25 +0200

mike3 <mike4ty4@yahoo.com> writes:

> I was discussing here if the FSF or similar try to go after anyone
> who uses a "proprietary" distribution model to further their own
> agendas.

Since you have posted wishy-washy disingenuous scenarios/questions
over months here without seemingly ever taking answers into account in
your further postings, it would appear that you are either utterly
unable to do any research or reading of your own and/or don't memorize
any answers.

So it would seem sort of pointless to "discuss" with you: nothing will
stick, anyway.

What's your agenda?  What are you hoping to achieve with your
questions and discussions here?  Do you feel you have made any
progress in the last months?  If yes, what would it be?  If not, what
could you do to improve your track record?