LGPL and Javadoc

From: hswerdfe
Subject: LGPL and Javadoc
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:38:25 -0400

Sorry for the cross post...
I posted this to 'comp.lang.java.help' a few days ago but didn't get any response. here is hoping that I hitting right group this time with 'gnu.misc.discuss'

I am rather new to Java and have more experience with C++

I am generating javadocs of my Java project, which is a port of c# code written in the LGPL.

So I assume my code is LGPL also. Normally in C++ I just put the LGLP preamble stuff at the head of the file and leave it at that.

Is there some standard convention for including a licence preamble in Java docs? should I make javadoc skip the preamble or should I include it in the javadoc?

thanks,

howie