NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 9 January 2007 Lisp NYC: Traditional Eating and Drink

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 9 January 2007 Lisp NYC: Traditional Eating and Drinking in Honor of John von Neumann
Date: 8 Jan 2007 22:48:29 -0500

  what="official Lisp NYC announcement, with two followup posts"
  edits="very small">

 From: Heow Eide-Goodman <lists@alphageeksinc.com>
 To: LispNYC <lisp@lispnyc.org>
 Subject: [Lisp] Reminder: Lisp Meeting, January 9th 7:00 at Westside
 Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 11:02:38 -0500

 Please join us for our next social meeting on Tuesday, January 9th from
 7:00 to 9:00 at Westside Brewery.

 Happy New Year!

 Cheers,

 - Heow

 Directions:
   Westside Brewery
   340 Amsterdam Ave
   From the 1,2,3,9: between 76th-77th on Amsterdam

 From: Ken Tilton <kentilton@gmail.com>
 To: LispNYC <lisp@lispnyc.org>
 Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 12:04:57 -0500

 Heow Eide-Goodman wrote:

 >Please join us for our next social meeting on Tuesday, January
 >9th from 7:00 to 9:00 at Westside Brewery.
 >
 >Happy New Year!

 >Cheers,
 >
 >- Heow
 >
 >Directions:
 >  Westside Brewery
 >  340 Amsterdam Ave
 >  From the 1,2,3,9: between 76th-77th on Amsterdam

 This being the LispNYC meeting closest to his birthday, I hereby
 proclaim this the von Neumann Meeting. Anyone from Hungary or
 bringing someone from Hungary eats for free, and if it is a woman
 they also drink for free.

 kenny