Re: License Dilemma

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: License Dilemma
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:39:52 +0100 (CET)

   I invent new industrial methodology, in the certain field. It is
   basicly new set of measurements and algorithms of utility
   optimization based on that measurements, available for
   understanding and use to general public. The methodology itself is
   patentable and patent pending now.

Software patents are pure evil.  They are probobly the single most
greatest threat to free software, and software in general.  Please
cancel this patent in the name of freedom!

   What is a right approach I should follow.

The right approach is to always respect the rights of users.  This
means allowing competitors to use your work in a way they see fit.

Cheers.