NYC LOCAL: Wednesday 4 October 2006 NYC*BUG: General Planning Meeting fo

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Wednesday 4 October 2006 NYC*BUG: General Planning Meeting for NYCBSDCon 2006
Date: 4 Oct 2006 00:12:11 -0400

  what="official NYC*BUG announcement">

 To: NYC*BUG Announcement <announce@lists.nycbug.org>
 From: NYC*BUG Announcement <announce@lists.nycbug.org>
 Subject: [announce] NYC*BUG Oct 4th Meeting

 Suspender's Restaurant backroom
 111 Broadway, by Thames St.
 http://www.suspendersbar.com/directions.html

 This month's NYCBUG meeting is focused on building and organizing for
 NYCBSDCon 2006.  NYCBUG members have a vital role making sure that our
 conference is a success.

 Last year's conference had some 120 participants, and had a broad
 spectrum of people involved in its operation.  We aim to exceed last
 year's day conference in many ways.

 We strongly encourage NYCBUG members who are interested in taking part
 in running the conference, not to mention various speakers and review
 board members from around the New York City-area, to come to this meeting.