Re: GNU/Linux Super Promotion on VISTA release day.

From: The Ghost In The Machine
Subject: Re: GNU/Linux Super Promotion on VISTA release day.
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 22:00:05 GMT

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Richard Tobin
<richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
 wrote
on 2 Oct 2006 20:50:22 GMT
<efru2e$27k8$1@pc-news.cogsci.ed.ac.uk>:
> In article <1159812103.896925.44040@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>,
> Karen Hill <karen_hill22@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>As we are all well aware,  Vista is upon us soon.
>
> What's Vista?
>
> -- Richard

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/default.aspx

of course.  (Don't ask me why a blond sitting in a bunch
of wildflowers has anything to do with a computer software
product.  I haven't a clue.  :-)  Perhaps there's a new
term for this ... ragweedware?)

Followups to COLA exclusively as this isn't GNU.  It's not even
all that new, anymore.

#191, ewill3@earthlink.net
Been there, done that, didn't get the T-shirt.