Re: copyright and incorporating code from mailing list posts

From: David Kastrup
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:41:14 +0200

"Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams@gnu.org> writes:

> Please refrain from posting adhominem attacks to this list.  We
> already have one person doing such things, including creative ASCII
> art.

It is not an "adhominem attack" if I complain about you repeatedly
mangling postings of mine in misleading manners, then "reply" to
points I never made.  If you don't like me complaining about it, stop
this disingenuous practice.  Simple as that.  As long as you continue
to do so, I'll continue to point it out.