Re: GPL licenced Java application using non GPL jars (libraries)

From: Ben
Subject: Re: GPL licenced Java application using non GPL jars (libraries)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 20:55:28 +0100

The risk lies in that the GPL may be make GPL the libraries my code uses - that are under different licences. This would mean that any recipient of my GPL code could also assume those associated libraries are GPL (when clearly they may not be)

This is what concerns me, unless you can prove otherwise.

For what its worth I'm also now looking at using the CPL instead.

Benjamin

Stefaan A Eeckels wrote:
On Mon, 22 May 2006 20:06:59 +0100