Re: GPL and inhouse use?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GPL and inhouse use?
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 11:41:46 +0200 (CEST)

   > Something which I was not answering.

   Who was the one pontificating about thread drift?

What problem do you have about answering specific things in a single
thread?  Seriously, did Terekhov suck your brains out this week?

   > For usenet you need a news server, GNU doesn't run its own (I
   > think they did once).

   GNUs can also handle your mail, sort it into appropriate groups,
   keep track of threads and the relations between mails.

That is nice, I prefer rmail.