Re: GPL and inhouse use?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GPL and inhouse use?
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 01:00:17 +0200 (CEST)

   > Pointing out views which have no relation to my opinion about
   > whatever matter is Terkhovian.  This wasn't about redistributing
   > in-house programs, it was was redistribution of _public_
   > programs.

   No, it wasn't.  It was about in-house programs used for providing a
   public service.

"I was answering a specific concern `code that offers a service to the
public'."

No, nothing in-house in there.  I'd quote more parts, if I could find
the old message.  Please read, please follow the thread, please stop
being a jack ass.