Re: Do I have to release the patch for a GPL software under GPL?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Do I have to release the patch for a GPL software under GPL?
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 09:48:09 +0200 (CEST)

   I.e. if I wrote a big juciy function to `do the right thing at all
   times', I can copyright it under whatever license I want, but _IF_ I
   incoperate it by just adding one call to dtrtaat(); somewhere, then I

Incoperate it into a GNU GPLed work I mean.

   must license the function under the terms of the GNU GPL as expressed
   above.