Re: GPL and other licences

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GPL and other licences
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 02:42:43 +0100

   The content does not magically jump off the copy.  Accessing the
   content of the copy is the sole right of the copy's owner.

And since I can leaglly access the content, the GPL jumps into play.
And I'm allowed to redistribute it, if I so choose; and the employeer
cannot stop me (other than by not giving me a copy, just like I can
only stop you from redistributing my hacks from Emacs by simply not
sharing them with you).