GDL Guidebook : Help please !

From: Mark
Subject: GDL Guidebook : Help please !
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:17:09 -0400

Hi, I have a personal project to write a guidebook for Project Management.

I'd like to publish it under the GNU Free Documentation License.

Has anyone already had an experience of this kind of thing - pitfalls to avoid, distribution, communication ?

I've done a few Google searches, but I'm not finding anything that seems useful. Outside of GNU software handbooks, there doesn't seem to be a lot of other literature published with this license... Any links would be useful (I already found and read the fsf GDL pages).

Thanks in advance,

Mark

P.S. I hope you can see me through the spam...