Re: LGPL reverse engineering clause & Java

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: LGPL reverse engineering clause & Java
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 22:48:42 +0100

David Kastrup wrote:
[...]
> > Too bad that they don't have a German branch (making the same
> > claims) that can be shut up just like SCO Germany. Same law, I mean.
>
> The FSF Europe is situated in Germany.

Whey have neither "lgpl-java.html" nor stuff like the idiotic
GPL FAQ or the list of "incompatible" licenses on their web
site, to begin with. AFAICS, they also don't the sell any
software (FSF does) that would trigger "the course of doing
business" constraints (and penalties) under German
Wettbewerbsrecht.

http://tinyurl.com/2bnsh
http://www.spinics.net/lists/xf/msg02420.html

regards,