Re: Outsourcing issue flares up at Stanford chip conference

From: Tom Wilson
Subject: Re: Outsourcing issue flares up at Stanford chip conference
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 01:22:18 -0400

Richard Hutnik wrote:
ziliath@myway.com (ziliath) wrote in message
news:<6b963d7f.0408271436.27169a99@posting.google.com>...

http://www.infoworld.com/article/04/08/24/HNoutsourcingissue_1.html

The outsourcing advocate says that outsourcing produces jobs.  Which
jobs are they saying it produces?

- Richard Hutnik

Since the open source model has done wonders to blunt bullshit coming from the software industry, perhaps it could somehow be applied to corporate management?

Maybe some kid could get a SourceForge account and come up with, I don't know, KorporateSpeak.

I't be easy. Just a shell script that printed "Bullshit! All you're creating are low tech service sector jobs and destroying the middle class. The very class you are marketing to. You are slitting your own throats but are too stupid and greed-blinded to see it."

--
Tom Wilson
A Riverside, California, health ordinance states that two persons may