Binary version of GNU FTP for Win32

From: MC
Subject: Binary version of GNU FTP for Win32
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:09:14 GMT

Hi all,

Forgive me if this is already available in plain view but I just can't
find it.  I'm looking for a binary version of the FTP client for the
Win32 platform (i386).  The crappy ftp.exe that comes with Windows
won't do passive mode, so I'm seeking out the GNU one.  I found the
source, but I don't have an environment set up to build it.  Yes, I
already have a GUI client but I want to get my hands on a command line
one.

Any help would be appreciated!
Craig