NYC LOCAL: Monday 28 June 2004 Perl Mongers NY: Damian Conway Will Speak

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Monday 28 June 2004 Perl Mongers NY: Damian Conway Will Speak on Miracles
Date: 27 Jun 2004 20:46:25 -0400

  what="ny.pm announcement">

 Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:12:10 -0400
 From: Jesse Sheidlower
 To: "David H. Adler","ny.pm"
 Subject: Re: We have an actual plan.

 On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 09:57:09AM -0400, David H. Adler wrote:
 > Damian is going to be giving us his "Small Miracles" talk at the Oxford
 > University Press at 7pm on Monday the 28th.
 >
 > I'll leave it to Jesse to provide the details on address and such.

 Right! So we'll be meeting at Oxford University Press, which is
 at 198 Madison Avenue, at the corner of 35th Street. The old
 B. Altman's building, for old-timers. Just check in at the front
 desk, and they'll punt you over to the main conference room.

 Afterwards we can wear our phalices to the Ginger Man, or
 Waterfront, or whatever.

 See you all on Monday!

 Jesse Sheidlower
 OED