Re: Linux is SHIT

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Linux is SHIT
Date: 24 May 2004 20:18:24 +0200

rolftollerud@msn.com (Rolf Tollerud) writes:

> David:
> "Criminal!"

> Rolf:
> "Hypocrite!"

I recommend that you look up the meaning of "hypocrite" in a
dictionary of your choice.  After you have done that, feel free to
point out exactly what part of my behavior is hypocritical.

You may feel free to call me a lunatic if you wish so.  Hypocrisy, in
contrast, would imply that my own conduct is not in accord with what I
expect from others.