Re: [arch-announce] Re: very old thread and the regexps.com problems

From: Larry McVoy
Subject: Re: [arch-announce] Re: very old thread and the regexps.com problems
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 22:00:48 -0700

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 09:49:37PM -0700, Tom Lord wrote:
> [ really stressed out stuff ]

I regret having entered this conversation.  It's not pleasant to see you
like this nor is it fun to participate.

I can imagine you won't believe this, but I bear you no ill will at
all, I was trying to provide some insight that you might find useful
since I've been through many of the problems you are facing.

I can see now that that was ill-advised so I'll bow out and bother you
no more.

Good luck,
--
---