Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Introduce Myself as New Member

From: Alif Radhitya Wardana
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Introduce Myself as New Member
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 06:47:40 +0700

On 2023-06-14 02:48, Esteban Ordóñez wrote:
El 2023-06-13 09:28, Alif Radhitya Wardana escribió:
Hello everybody!
My name is Alif Radhitya and usually interact as al1r4d on the
internet.

My distro is Debian GNU/Linux with Linux-libre installed on my
Thinkcentre.

🤗

Hello.  Nice to meet you.  Good choice.

Have you considered using a free distro such as PureOS or Trisquel.
I used to be user both of them. But, i don't like it. I dont know :/