Re: [GNU-linux-libre] ppc64el support in endorsed distros

From: Andreas Grapentin
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] ppc64el support in endorsed distros
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 12:48:05 +0200

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 08:02:53AM -0400, Donald Robertson wrote:
> Wow, that's amazing. I really look forward to seeing the image.

Hello Donald,

Apologies for the delay, grub gave me more trouble than I anticipated.

The good news is, that the VM is now finished and available for
everyone to try out:
  https://mirror.grapentin.org/parabola-ports/powerpc64le/

A signature file to verify the image validity and a short README file
with boot intructions and login credentials is also included.

I'm looking forward to any feedback, and would like to open the floor to
any discussions about the future of the port :)

Best,
Andreas

my GPG Public Key:                 https://files.grapentin.org/.gpg/public.key