Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Application Manager request for evaluating Hyperbo

From: Benoît
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Application Manager request for evaluating Hyperbola
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 22:19:39 +0200

Hi!

I have started working on checking some points and put some comments on
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Hyperbola.

I have read https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Template:FSDG_Checklist and
reading the process is like when a reviewer decides that a point
"pass" he will delete the NOTE for the checkmark to be shown.

I am wondering where do you keep the NOTE in case someone wants
to refer to anything in the future? Deleting them seems brutal but
perhaps I am missing a piece where the NOTE is kept separately?

Many thanks