[GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1239092] FSF endorsement request for Hyperbo

From: André Silva
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1239092] FSF endorsement request for Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 06:30:16 +0000

Hi, i'm André Silva, one of Hyperbola co-founders [0] and I would open a
new application for an initial review, required to start at the
beginning and run the new FSF endorsement process protocol for Hyperbola.[1]

Hyperbola is a Free Software and Free Culture project aiming to provide
a fully free as in freedom GNU/Linux operating system called Hyperbola
GNU/Linux-libre. Hyperbola is a fully free long-term support
distribution based on Arch snapshots and Debian development, with
special emphasis on stability, privacy, security and init freedom. See
our entire presentation from our site [2] and wiki [3] for further details.

Regards,

André Silva
Hyperbola Co-Founder
https://www.hyperbola.info/members/founders/#Emulatorman