[GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1262331] (inactive Linux distributions)

From: Therese Godefroy via RT
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1262331] (inactive Linux distributions)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 14:08:00 -0500

Le Sam 20 Jan 2018 14:10:25, address@hidden a écrit :
[...]
> I do agree that it would be good for distros intended for read-only
> media to have that indicated on the page, but that could just be in
> the distro description, I don't think they need to be moved to a
> separate section.

Now that the issue has been thoroughly discussed, could anyone on the
gnu-linux-libre write blurbs for the problematic distros, to replace what's on
/distros/free-distros.html? I certainly don't feel qualified to do this, but as
a basic user I would be delighted to comment out Blag until it resurrects.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Thérèse