Re: [GNU-linux-libre] youtube-dl might be running non-free software from

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] youtube-dl might be running non-free software from
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 18:02:44 -0300

Oh... Now I see... Based on that, I agree with you that it's not an
issue.

Finally, I just hope YouTube doesn't change the way it handles videos to
something more complex/non-trivial. This is my worry so far --- that
once YouTube makes it complex/non-trivial, then ViewTube (and
youtube-dl) follows the changes.