Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Skeleton GNU/Linux

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Skeleton GNU/Linux
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 00:43:26 +0300

Maybe this link is of interest to Skeleton:
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/List_of_software_that_does_not_respect_the_Free_System_Distribution_Guidelines

And in regards to Chromium:
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/List_of_software_that_does_not_respect_the_Free_System_Distribution_Guidelines#chromium-browser

Jean Louis