Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review PureOS ISO

From: Zlatan Todoric
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review PureOS ISO
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 23:11:14 +0100

On 11/09/2016 10:55 PM, Ivan Zaigralin wrote:
By non-free hardware I mean specifically the hardware with non-free software
pre-installed or the hardware that won't work without non-free software. I did
not mean to make a statement about "free hardware" proper, whatever that might
be.

And I couldn't be clearer that PureOS is entirely Free software based and works out of the box on our hardware without enabling any non-free software repos (not even for WiFi).