Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [libreplanet-discuss] [Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-

From: André Silva
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [libreplanet-discuss] [Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-06-13]: New version for Parabola Social Contract
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 03:15:08 -0300

On 06/15/2016 02:57 AM, coadde wrote:
> Now, see my new proposal below with the new changes about invariant
> sections, what do you think?

+1, however i think we could add another detail in the exception part in
clause 2 to mean "cover texts" as another exception, eg:

2.  **Parabola is Free Culture**: All documentation and cultural works
    included in products of the Parabola project are [Free
Culture](http://freedomdefined.org/Definition),
    with the exceptions of: [licenses for works stating a
viewpoint](http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#OpinionLicenses),
    [invariant
sections](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-howto-opt#SEC1) and
    [cover texts](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-howto-opt#SEC2).
    All documentation and cultural works created by or for Parabola are
    Free Culture, with no exceptions.