Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: Re: [Dev] [consensus][d

From: Julie Marchant
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: Re: [Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-06-13]: New version for Parabola Social Contract
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 11:56:21 -0400

On 06/14/2016 09:58 AM, Adonay Felipe Nogueira wrote:
> Unless I'm really blind right know (which happens some times), I can't
> see how the requirements of the Definition of Free Cultural Works are
> present in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

I never said they were. I don't base my opinions solely on documents
other people have written. What I was responding to was RMS shoving a
non-sequitur about how he and the FSF don't consider non-libre culture
to be unethical when the section in question specifically mentioned
"free culture", as if to suggest disapproval of even mentioning libre
culture or as if he does not understand that the GFDL with invariant
sections is not a libre culture license.

--
Julie Marchant
https://onpon4.github.io

Protect your emails with GnuPG: