Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [libreplanet-discuss] [Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-

From: concernedfossdev
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [libreplanet-discuss] [Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-06-13]: New version for Parabola Social Contract
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 01:18:12 +0000

Arch linux is steadily becoming Systemd/Linux rather than GNU/Linux as systemd
gradually, inevitably, rewrites all the various little utilities in it's image.

Why does it do this? Why so you can use them (and increasingly other free
software projects which now do things the "systemd way") through Serialized
Inter Process Communications, which is the very reason for systemd's existance.
What does this allow: essentially "linking" GPL'd code by proprietary code
because now it's just opening a socket, not actually linking in the compiling
sence.

Please don't support Systemd/Linux.
The GNU/Linux we all used to know and used to have before the hostile takeover
of every single big distro by RedHat sock-puppets was much, much, better.

GNU/Linux is dying, being killed. You'll need to use the AGPL for everything
now soon if you want what you used to have under the GPL.