[GNU-linux-libre] Evaluation of ProteanOS

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Evaluation of ProteanOS
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 13:35:38 -0500

Hello,

I would like to start the evaluation of ProteanOS to see if it meets the
GFSD. Could you please let me know if you are able to help with this
process and to begin sharing any problems you may have with PJ, who is
subscribed to this list.

Thank you all in advance for any help you can provide.

Josh

--
Joshua Gay
Licensing & Compliance Manager  <http://www.fsf.org/licensing>