[GNU-linux-libre] Linux-libre compilation option: "Include in-kernel fir

From: Christophe Jarry
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Linux-libre compilation option: "Include in-kernel firmware blobs in kernel binary"
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 16:37:26 +0200

Dear developers,

As I was configuring linux-2.6.38.3-libre with `make menuconfig`, I found the
following options inside "Device Drivers > Generic Driver Options":

    -*- Userspace firmware loading support
    [*]   Include in-kernel firmware blobs in kernel binary

These options were checked by default. I think they should be unchecked by
default in Linux-libre, am I missing something?

Christophe