Re: [GNU-linux-libre] chromium not free?

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] chromium not free?
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 00:18:41 -0500

El 23/03/11 12:09, Daniel Olivera escribió:
El 23/03/11 17:37, Nicolás Reynolds escribió:
..

May I ask if you do that with every package, and if that is the reason
for leaving blobs inside UTUTO's kernel? They say is GPL2 after all.
Saludos a todos esta lista me canso.
Una mas....

No se es mejor porque el otro sea peor.
Se es mejor porque se crean mejores cosas.

El software libre da asco en la actualidad, sobre todos quienes se auto
nombran para el "consejo de sabios"
Que yo sepa el SL es para crear espacios de libertad.

Por si no sabian la inquisicion termino.... hace 500 años.
Alla ustedes con esta lista que no aporta nada.

Yo me retiro.

Daniel has left the list. The translation below:

Goodbye everyone this list has got me tyred.
One more that has...

One is not better because another is worse.
One is better because one creates better stuff.

Free software is disgusting now, especially those who are self
named for the "council of wise men "
In my bookFSis forcreating spaces for freedom.

In case you did not know the Inquisition ended .... 500 years ago.
The hell with you with this list that does nothing.

I withdraw.
--
Quiliro Ordóñez