[GNU-linux-libre] Request for endorsement

From: Joshua Ismael
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Request for endorsement
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 15:25:48 -0500

  Hi there.

We are maintaining Parabola GNU/Linux-libre,
wich is a fully free distro based upon
Archlinux, and we would like to be listed on
http://www.gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html

So we are asking for your endorsement.

About

Parabola GNU/Linux is a lightweight, free and
flexible GNU/Linux distribution based on Archlinux.

Currently we have official packages optimized for
the i686 and x86-64 (and working to support MIPS)
architectures.

We have the free Archlinux packages , our own
linux-libre package and a set of applications to help
our user to experiment as easy as it is, the freedom.

100% Libre Software

We provide a linux-libre and blacklist
non-free packages.

Non-free packages can be reported at
address@hidden
where their licenses are reviewed and
the packages are blacklisted in case of
being non-free.

Packages with nonfree dependancies
are also blacklisted and rebuilt without
them in case that is posible.

Website and other info

Our website is http://www.parabolagnulinux.org/

We have written a Presentation for the project
http://wiki.parabolagnulinux.org/Parabola_Presentation

Our strong community is diverse and helpful,
you can find us in our mail list or irc channel
(address@hidden:6667).

Thank you for your attention.