Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Re: 100% Free Software T-shirt design - [Fwd: Una

From: Abdur-Rahman Morgan
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Re: 100% Free Software T-shirt design - [Fwd: Una idea...]
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 13:46:33 -0400

Good Day All,

I've looked over the 100freedistros-hound*.svg images. The GNU Galaxy stands out among the rest. BLAG needs to be represented by a black star and unfortunately the white star that is represented in the image negates the meaning of the symbol for which it stands. Visually the design is nice, but symbolically it is problematic.

Abdur-Rahman Morgan