Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Incoming distros page at libreplanet

From: A.J. Venter
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Incoming distros page at libreplanet
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 09:20:46 +0200

> rms-gnulinux takes slackware as a base.
> There is already one existing fully free software GNU/Linux distribution
> based on Slackware and it is Kongoni.

The kongoni lead developer is here, I generally handle policy stuff -
I forward such messages as influence decisions to the other developers
when needed. I was unaware of rms-gnulinux, I would like to look into
it, there may well be room for collaboration.

Ciao
A.J.
--
A.J. Venter
Founder and lead developer, Kongoni GNU/Linux