[GNU-linux-libre] Re: any Free BSD variant?

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Re: any Free BSD variant?
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 10:06:01 +0300

Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Having at least one fully Free reference distro is essential, but
> ultimately the goal of the Free Software Movement is not to develop
> one Free distro, it's for *all* software users to be Free.

Fully agreed.  Everything you say makes sense to me, and is backed up
by compelling arguments.

Still, I feel very uncomfortable to become a member of a group that is
so actively engaged in outright hypocrisy and despite all the great
things they have done and are still doing, continue to ignore the
issues I deeply care about.  Maybe another round of internal fights
with myself will change that, or maybe not...