Re: [GNU-linux-libre] List of blacklisted packages

From: Matias A. Fonzo
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] List of blacklisted packages
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 19:37:33 -0300

On Wed, 06 May 2009 00:46:49 +0200
Rubén Rodríguez Pérez <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've included a initial list of blacklisted programs at
> http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/Software_blacklist
>
> It's just a work in progress, please add your packages and descriptions.
> And feel free to discuss any package that doesn't match your policies.
> Some packages may also need a review, please go ahead!

I think it will would be better if the order of the packages is alphabetical.
Another thing is that we can use the "program name" or the "source name"
instead of "package name" (of a specific distribution).  This would be more
general, anyhow, be can put a reference about the package name for a specific
distribution.

Good job and we must go ahead.