[GNU-linux-libre] Pimping the list / GNU/Linux freeifying projects

From: Daniel Clark
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Pimping the list / GNU/Linux freeifying projects
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 11:40:49 -0400

(a) Just added a description to
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnu-linux-libre - please tell
me if you'd suggest any changes or additional projects to be mentioned.

(b) I'm thinking we want to get this mailing list linked to from
http://www.gnu.org/links/ - that sound like a bad idea to anyone?

(c) Would anyone like to write a blog post for this effort in general
for posting to FSF blogs? If not I'll have a go and post here for
comments. (note to self: RT 404429).

FSF blog posts (and perhaps a mention in our newsletter) are a good way
to attract more people to work on the projects, so we might want to chat
about how to best make use of any new contributors who pop up.

--
Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
pobox.com/~dclark | http://www.fsf.org/about/staff#danny