gnu-emacs-sources

Problem using C-c C-b to browse result in muse

From: pluskid
Subject: Problem using C-c C-b to browse result in muse
Date: 6 Apr 2006 07:19:18 -0700

I just start using muse-3.02.6b today. I follow the instructions
and set up an mule environment for myself, but I have problem
using C-c C-b to browse my result.
My project is:
(setq muse-project-alist
      '(("wiki"
         ("~/wiki/src" :default "index")
         (:base "html" :path "~/wiki/publish/html"))))
I create a page "~/wiki/first_use.muse" and use C-c C-p to publish
it. I can see a page first_use.html published in ~/wiki/publish/html.
But when I press C-c C-b, and choose the "html" style ,he says
"muse-browse-result: Cannot open output file
'/home/kid/wiki/src/first_use.html'"
Why does he find the result in src/ dir instead of my
~/wiki/publish/html
 dir? I wonder am I get something wrong?