gnu-crypto-discuss

[GNU Crypto] Assemblies?

From: Fox, Jason
Subject: [GNU Crypto] Assemblies?
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:44:59 -0400

Trying to gain some experience with GNU Crypto, having some trouble with
Example 5.13 from the "Programming with GNU Crypto" document.  I'm not
seeing gnu.crypto.assembly.* in the v1.1.0 JAR file.  It is in the JavaDocs
and it is in the CVS.  If I add the .java files into my IDE as a package
(named gnu.crypto.assembly) things work fine.  Just thought I would mention
it.

Also, is there a good source of _functional_ examples using the GNU Crypto
library?  The examples in the "Programming with GNU Crypto" document are
missing parts (declarations, imports, etc) that make it difficult for a true
novice to get started.

TIA!

- Jason Fox