gnu-crypto-discuss

Re: [GNU Crypto] assembly

From: Casey Marshall
Subject: Re: [GNU Crypto] assembly
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:13:36 -0700

Raif S. Naffah wrote:
hello there,

here is a follow up on the assembly discussion we started earlier
--apologies for taking that long, but i got side-tracked.

* the Assembly is the core class.
* it uses the package-private class CascadeTransformer at its core and
* allows for pre- and post- (untested yet) transformation through
subclasses of Transformer.
* PaddingTransformer is an example of a pre-transformer.
* TestOfAssembly exercises a PKCS7-padded Blowfish in OFB mode.

I've been side-tracked recently, too, but will look into these more carefully soon.

What you have looks pretty sound, though, on first look.

Cheers,

--
Casey Marshall || address@hidden