Re: [Gnu-arch-users] `touched-files-prereqs' and `larch'

From: conrad
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] `touched-files-prereqs' and `larch'
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 22:57:04 +0200

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, 2. August 2006 11:38 schrieb Ludovic Courtès:

>   - Does someone have a copy of `larch'?  I wasn't here at that time and
>     I'd be glad to have a look at it --- sometimes, I act like an
>     archaeologist.  ;-)

an old larch-based project of mine is available at

http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~conrad/Archives/DSDiF/

The source tarball should contain everything you need, plus my modifications.
By reverse-applying the patches from my archive to the tarball you should
arrive at the original larch.

Bye,
        Peter
--
Peter Conrad      | "Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me to your .signature,
Alicestraße 102   |  pleeeeeeeeeze!"   - found in someone else's .signature

  email: address@hidden / WWW: http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~conrad