[Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla 1.3.5 plans

From: Andy Tai
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla 1.3.5 plans
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:38:16 -0700

Hi, I am thinking of getting 1.3.5 out before working on the partial
commit stuff.  I think there have been a significant number of small
fixes into the current snapshot that it is better to have  a stable
release before a possibly more complex change comes in.  If there is
no objection, I will just add some small fixes that I may have and
make the 1.3.5 release candidate.  The partial commit issue will just
be addressed via some comments in the README for now.  (After all,
there has been no solution to the partial commit issue in all existing
releases of tla so this is not a regression.)

Comments welcome.