Re: [Gnu-arch-users] build and test on multiple platforms

From: Matthew Hannigan
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] build and test on multiple platforms
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:31:36 +1100

On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 03:27:33PM -0800, Andy Tai wrote:
> Hi, just curious if there is any such service available that allows a
> free software project to check if its program can build and run on
> multiple platforms (say, on processors like Sparc, PPC, StrongArm,
> etc.  and OSes like Solaris, BSD, other Unices )?  Thanks.

HP have testdrive, which will at least let you test

architectures: alpha, intel, amd, amd64, itanium
os:     redhat,netbsd,freebsd,hpux,openvms,tru64
compilers: gcc, hp cc, compaq cc

Not sure which combos of the above are available.

http://www.testdrive.hp.com/

Other vendors at least used to have a similar
service; from memory IBM but I don't have any
details handy.

Matt