Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Fix "tla get-changeset -A xxx aaa--bbb-ccc--patch-N

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Fix "tla get-changeset -A xxx aaa--bbb-ccc--patch-NN
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 11:11:43 -0400

Paolo Bonzini wrote:
Thanks for helping out.  I didn't see an actual patch in your email
though.  The devel versions of tla and baz already have fixes for
get-changeset, so that issue is likely fixed.  If not, you'll probably
have to rewrite your patch anyhow.

It does not look like the issue is fixed, from looking at the current tla;

Could you please be more specific?  It should be fixed as of
address@hidden/tla--devo--1.3--patch-7

and it looks like the places I've touched have not had much changes (though
ArchZoom has no "blame", so...).

The fqrvsn_from_tree_and_input function should only be invoked for project tree commands like:
changes, cat-log, update, etc.

It should never have been invoked by get-changeset-- arch_determine_revision is the appropriate function. patch-7 makes that change.

Aaron