Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: multiple committers, again

From: Alexey Voinov
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: multiple committers, again
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:50:29 +0400

Sergio Gelato wrote
> * Stefan Monnier [2004-08-24 16:44:42 -0400]:
> > ([...] the umask setting should be in the archive itself, so as to
> > make sure noone creates stuff with the wrong umask by mistake).
>
> Doesn't that point towards patching tla to support explicit chmod of the
> files and directories it creates?
I have a hack that enforces hardcoded permissions and sets hardcoded group
fo ++revision-locak directory. That's enough to allow multilpe commiters
to work on some archive located at sftp server. I don't want to publish it
because it's a very dirty hack but it works. I can send it individually. :)
May be I'll have time to rewrite it with 'the right way' in mind somewhere
around Sep 10.

--
Best Regards!
Alexey Voinov