Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla help {concept}

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla help {concept}
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:20:39 -0700 (PDT)

    > From: Zenaan Harkness <address@hidden>

    > I just tried "tla help tagline", and it didn't work. Which makes sense
    > now that I think about it.

    > It obviously leads to the concept of "concept help".

    > Eg. tla help cvs could return a pointer to tla-cvs-sync, or whatever...

This should go on a list.

I tried very hard to keep the cmd-*.c very regular and, while
hackerlab's opt.[ch] is not the final word in on-line help or option
processing --- it at least begins to express the idea that such
issues ripe for as much automization as possible.

Yeah.... the help system should evolve (in small steps, since i did
such a good job laying the foundation :-) into something *roughly* in
the direction of the gdb help system.