[Gnu-arch-users] Taging and patching

From: Waldemar Zurowski
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Taging and patching
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 23:25:58 +0200

Hello there,

I noticed, that archive created with 'tag' command has 'empty' patch in
it.

Is there any way, I can 'tag' a revision with some changes and both
creates 'base-0' revision?

The point is, that I have some generic projects, and when I want to
start new project, I tag generic project (so I have 'base-0' revision)
to a normal project. Of cource, this must to be customized and after
some changes I have 'patch-1' revision.

I would like to tag and customize in one step, so I start with 'base-0'
revision.

Thank you in advance,
  Waldemar